MOTHER NATURE GIVES WISDOM AND WE EVOLVE BY CREATIVITY
Our mission is to become confident, lifelong learners who
- value process over product
- connect with the natural environment
- are socially-emotionally resilient
- think critically and creatively through S.T.E.A.M. education
- use teamwork to make new meanings of the world around us
At Tinker Preschool, our children take the center stage in their own learning and our curriculum reflects that belief.
We adapt principles of various early childhood learning approaches and theories, including Reggio Emilia and the emergent curriculum. We implement daily outdoor nature learning and our curriculum holds a strong emphasis in S.T.E.A.M education.
In all components, we value children as strong, capable, and resilient thinkers. By utilizing an approach that is tailored to fit every child’s needs, our students are able to reach their potential and beyond.